- 123 (Registered)
First timers in the field of project management (PMO), this one is for you. This training is an introduction into Project Management and Business Analysis. There are various entry roles in this field; Project Management Officer, Project Support Officer, Project Coordinator, Junior Project manager, Project Assistant etc. This training will prepare you to take up any of these roles. It is 4 weeks training and after the sessions are complete then you would be placed on a real project as part of a team for 3-4months depending on the project. This way, it is not only what you learn in the classroom but what you do practically that counts towards your experience.
This course is suitable for new project managers/support officers with little or no project management knowledge who would like to adopt a more structured approach to project management and to gain practical work experience.
TRAINING FORMAT & SET UP
The set up will see Delegates attend 4 Days Training Sessions (Spread across 4 weeks) and participate in their assigned project’s delivery during the week. Delegates will be assigned tasks as part of their role, which they would need to submit at the end of each week.
Almond Careers will provide all the Tools and Templates used in the project environment.
- Understand the context of the project
- Understand Project delivery Framework (PRINCE 2 & SCRUM)
- Review the impact of Risks and Issues
- Understand the methods used for controlling projects
- Use techniques to manage change
- Prepare a network diagram and carry out critical path analysis (Using MS Project)
- Use MS Project for project planning and MS Visio for process mapping
- Support requirement gathering
- RACI Matrix and its application
- Communication plans and Reporting on milestones
- Understand the principles and practice of project handover and post-project review.
POTENTIAL JOB ROLES
- Project Support Officer
- Project Management Officer
- Junior Project Manager
- Junior Business Analyst
Week 1 0/1
Week 2 0/1
Week 3 0/1
Week 4 0/1