- 169 (Registered)
In today’s world the Software Testing industry is growing at a very rapid pace. The need to deliver quality IT products has become the foremost goal of software testing companies. Our training is designed to give you the skills required to be a professional software tester. It will teach you testing frameworks as well as software tools used for managing testing.in
The end user or customer must be the focal point of every product as such we’ll teach you how to think from their point of view and prepare your test data accordingly. This training will last for 4 weeks online classes and thereafter hands-on experience on project tracking web apps which can be powerfully harnessed to guide testers in their activities on conducting testing operations. This acquired knowledge enables you to continue testing our applications for another 4 – 12 weeks for an immersive training experience.
This would require a delegate to have an IT/Technical background, however new comes are welcome as well.
TRAINING FORMAT & SET UP
The training runs for 4 weeks (2 hours every Tuesday online sessions) where delegate will be trained in detail on manual software testing. After all the training has been completed then you will see the candidates implementing their acquired skills by working remotely on a live project.
At the end of the training, delegates
- Would have understood what software testing entails,
- Would be proficient using software tools for testers used in the industry.
- Would be capable of conducting manual testing to a professional standard.
- Would have understood automated testing and how to go about it.
- Would have understood how to use of Bitbucket, JIRA to develop test cases from user stories.
POTENTIAL JOB ROLES
- Manual Software Tester
- QA tester/Engineer
- Junior/Senior software tester
- Junior/Senior test analyst
- JSystem tester
Week 1 0/1
Week 2 0/1
Week 3 0/1
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee